Podcasting Plans and Pricing
Plans for all workflows - All in one platform
FREE for unlimited timeSign up
- 1GB Disk Space
- 10GB Monthly Bandwidth
- 1 Manager Account
- 1 Podcast per account
Per month/PodcastSign up
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 10 Manager Accounts
- Custom domain
- Advanced analytics
- Professional Design
- 99.9% Availability SLA
Per month/PodcastTalk to Sales
- Everything from Professional
- Private/Internal Podcasts
- Unlimited User Accounts
- SAML/oAuth Single Sign On
- Consolidated Billing
- 99.99% Availability SLA
Podbin is free to use for solo podcasters. Work together across unlimited private repositories with a paid plan.
Above price includes 10% discount when billed annually
Here are some fequently asked questions related to pricing or contact us
- Are there any volume discounts?
Yes, volume discounting is available. Please contact sales to know more.
- How can I purchase Podbin product?
- You can signup right now or talk to sales Or contact [email protected] to get in touch with us.
- How does a free trial work?
Free trials provide you with a full version of a enterprise plan for 30 days. You’ll find that the trial period does impose a few temporary limits on the service, like the number of videos you can upload. Otherwise, you get the full experience of the depth and breadth of the Podbin service, so you know exactly what you’re getting when you become a Podbin customer.
- Are there any overage fees?
Yes, additional bandwidth and storage is charged 0.4 USD per GB per month
- Do I need to pay for a year up front?
Yes. Podbin contracts are billed annually by default. We may refund up to 6 months of unused service fee if you decide to cancel the service anytime during the contract.
- Do I need to buy services right now?
No, you can try Podbin FREE for 30 days and decide if it’s best for you.
- What is your refund / cancellation policy?
Cancellation policy for any Podbin account is driven by the applicable “Contract” or “Terms and Conditions”. You may be charged a Cancellation Penalty of 50% (Fifty Percent) of the subscription price for the remainder of the commitment period.